Friday 16 December 2011

Samsung Focus S I937 Review

Samsung Focus S i937 mobile is an Samsung company mobile. This mobile is so gud in looking and nice in working. Samsung Focus i937 mobile is an AT&T mobile. This mobile is released on November of (2011).



 Samsung Focus I937 Mobile General, Size or Display Review


Samsung Focus S I937 mobile is (2G) network mobile this mobile also have (3G) (HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100) network system. This mobile is is type Super AMOLED plus capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors mobile. The size of this mobile is (480 x 800 pixels) 4.3 inches (-217 ppi pixel density) and the weight of this mobile is (110.6 g). Samsung Focus I937 is an Multitouch mobile it is also have Touch-Sensitive control system.



 

Samsung Focus I937 Mobile Sound, Memory or Data Review


Samsung Focus I937 mobile have vibration also have Mp3 system. This mobile is WAV ringtones supported mobile. It’s have Loudspeaker for the listning. This mobile have no card slot because this mobile have 16 or 32 GB of internal memory. Samsung Focus I937 mobile have GPRS system also have EDGE system. This mobile also have Wi-Fi system and also have Bluetooth system. Samsung Focus I937 mobile is usb supported mobile of Samsung.



 

Samsung Focus I937 Mobile Camera, Features or Battery review


 Samsung Focus I937 mobile have (8 MP, 3264x2448 pixels) with autofocus or LED flash quality of Primary camera this phone also have secondary camera. The camera of this mobile is video supported camera. Samsung Focus I937 mobile is Microsoft Windows Phone. It’s have (1.4 GHz) scorpion processor and (512 MB) of Ram.  This mobile have html browser and many others Applications. The Battery timing of this mobile is very good up to 250 h in stand-by mood and up to 6 h 30 min is Talk time.

No comments: